With 4 months down and 8 more to go in 2013 here are the stats:
- 26,000 Push Ups
- 43,800 seconds of holding a plank (that translates to 730 total minutes or 2 minutes a day)
- 1,000,000 meters rowing on a Concept 2
- Walk 300 miles
- 7,668 Push Ups. 880 behind the 8 ball.
- 12,521 seconds of holding a plank. 1,879 seconds behind the 8 ball.
- 390,000 meters rowing. 61,233 meters ahead of the 8 ball.
- 116 miles walking. 16 miles ahead of the 8 ball.
I started training to row a few weeks ago for a specific goal and that has violated my rule of no more than 30 minutes of working out a day. On some days my total session is 75 minutes.